Wusthof Culinar is manufactured in Solingen, Germany. Each knife is precision forged, made from one solid piece of high-carbon German stainless steel which results in a 40 step process and 58 Rockwell Hardness. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will stay sharp twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Wusthof knives feature a 14° cutting edge on each side. This new angle and more tapered cutting edge reduces the drag when slicing through foods, allowing for seamless effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. The perfectly ground blade is elegantly complimented by a stain finish 18/10 stainless steel handle. Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty.
- Set Includes: 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, Stainless Steel Come-Apart Shears and a 12-inch Chrome Magnetic Knife Bar
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness and lasts twice as long
- 18/10 Stainless Steel handle, dramatic design with an elegant satin finish
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty