No tool belt should be without its very own Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool. The SwissTool was designed for ease of use, but doesn’t compromise on durability or functionality. Individual springs hold the tools in place so you can easily access each one individually from the outside of the handle. The lock and release system is designed to lock each tool in place when opened, and release to fold away with a simple slide of the release button.
The SwissTool is truly a handyperson’s helper with a multitude of implements and available accessories; it’s at your service when it’s at your side. From lightweight design to its outside opening implements, there’s not much the SwissTool can’t do.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the SwissTool has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 27 Functions:
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Screwdriver (2mm)
- Screwdriver (3mm)
- Wire Cutter (for wire up to 40 hrc)
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver (6mm)
- Strong Crate Opener
- Straight-edge Blade
- Metal File
- Metal Saw
- Wood Saw
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Isolation Length Cutter
- Wire Bender
- Wire Stripper
- wire Scraper/Round Cutter
- Can Opener
- Multi-purpose Hook
- Leather Pouch
- Coupling for Corkscrew
- Hard Wire Cutter
- Lanyard Hole
- Ten Individual Springs
- Lock Release
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- Features 27 robust functions to complete your toolbox including – Needle nose pliers, Phillips screwdriver, leather pouch, and spear tip blade (See product description for full list of functions)
- Stainless steel construction provides lightweight and lasting durability for long term use
- Unique design allows you to access each tool individually from the outside of the handle; tools lock into place when opened and fold away with a simple slide of the release button
- Length: 4.13″ (105mm), Height: 1.24″, Weight: 9.75oz
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
- 22 Function multi tool for around-the-house or job site use
- Includes screwdrivers, wire cutters, bottle openers, saws, pliers, and much more
- All stainless steel construction protects tool from rust or decay
- Stores comfortably in nylon case or hangs from neck via lanyard hole
- 3-1/4-Inch long, weighs 5-3/4-Ounce, lifetime warranty