In the 1980s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a broad range of variations to meet virtually every user’s needs and preferences. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. This version of the design features a full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a PlainEdge cutting edge. This slim, highly refined blade grind creates incredible edge geometry and a distal taper that reduce friction for superior cutting performance. The blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release. Available in a variety of color choices, the handle features Bi-Directional Texturing for a secure, non-slip grip and a four-position hourglass pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry. A highly evolved expression of a proven, workhorse design, this version of the Endura 4 Lightweight is sure to serve you well.
- ENDURA 4 – The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole.
- FRN HANDLE – Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is a polymer mixed with glass fiber then injection molded into formed and textured lightweight high-strength knife handles.
- FULL-FLAT GRIND – This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL TEXTURING – Is our patented texture pattern that is molded into our FRN handles. It comes with forward and backward graduating steps radiating outward from the center of the handle.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Closed Length (Inches): 4.98, Overall Length (Inches): 8.78, Blade Length (Inches):3.8, Blade Steel: VG-10, Grind: Full-Flat