The escape is a great everyday knife with a high-quality 3. 4” partially serrated stainless steel blade and tough Aluminum handle perfectly suited for the home and the jobsite – and it also happens to be a formidable emergency tool with several Unique utility features: a notched line cutter (with an extra blade) allows you to cut straps, cords and seatbelts without opening the knife, and there’s a wire stripper and glass breaker for emergency auto situations. Carry the escape discreetly with the reversible low-carry clip, and open it one-handed with thumb stud on either side.
- 3.4 INCH HARDCASED BLACK STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES: The Escape partially serrated knife serves well as a rescue knife, utility knife and camping knife; measures 4.8 inches in closed length
- 4.8 OUNCE ALUMINUM HANDLE: A versatile and lightweight shipping knife, hiking knife, combat knife and fishing folding knife; military knife handle is made of hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- EMERGENCY RESCUE KNIFE AND GLASS BREAKER KNIFE: This serrated EDC knife cuts cord and seatbelts, strips wire and breaks glass; includes a wire stripper and an extra line cutter blade under pocket knife handle
- ONE-HAND OPEN + LOCKBACK: Use the Thumbstuds to open your outdoor folding utility knife; Lockback keeps the blade more secure than other folding knives and utility knives
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your pocket knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG folding knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests