Over the last few months, I’ve acquired a number of “value for money” knives and multitools. This little treasure finally arrived this week. RoverTac’s multitool is attractively packaged and has a good nylon carrying case with a belt loop. A nine-piece screwdriver set with a socket driver is also included. The multitool has a 3-inch knife blade, robust pliers, a can opener, a bottle opener, and a Phillips screwdriver that also serves as the driver set for the nine attachment drives. The SAFETY LOCKING BLADE is something I will warn you about. The safety lock on various knives, including this one, does not engage when they are brand new. To engage the locking mechanism, make sure the blade is fully extended. There’s nothing faulty here. Just be careful that it is totally engaged. If it is like the others, this becomes easier with use.
Recommended Use : Fishing, Camping, Hiking
Special Feature: Foldable, Locking Blades
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Length: 3.15 Inches
Power Source: Manual
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 4.34 x 1.3 x 1 inches
Item Weight: 7.84 Ounces
Country of Origin: China
Blade Edge Drop Point
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
What does the actual tool weigh without bits and pouch? 8 oz.
About this item
They provide a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship, as well as a no-questions-asked return policy, to ensure that you have the best possible shopping experience.
The RoverTac pocket knife comes with a 9-in-1 screwdriver bit set that may be used for a variety of activities. It’s built of solid stainless steel with a long-lasting black oxide finish. Camping, fishing, hiking, adventure, outdoor activities, and house improvements are all possibilities.
The blade and screwdriver are securely locked in place for usage with the RoverTac folding knife’s integrated liner lock. To unlock and fold the blade or screwdriver, simply depress the internal lever.
A sturdy nylon sheath with a belt loop is included with the RoverTac multitool knife for quick and easy access. It’s a necessity in your day-to-day life.
Why Choose RoverTac Multitool Pocket Knife?
1) Multi-Purpose Pocket Knife: This RoverTac Pocket Knife has a knife, pliers, bottle opener, can opener, Philips Screwdriver, and a set of 9-in-1 screwdriver bits.
2) Stainless Steel Multitool Knife (Durable and Sturdy):
This multi-functional knife is made of rust-proof and corrosion-resistant Black Oxidation Stainless Steel. It can also withstand the demands of regular use.
3) Secure integrated Locking Mechanism: Both the knife blade and the screwdriver on the RoverTac Pocket Knife have an integrated locking mechanism. It has the ability to secure the knife blade and screwdriver for safe use.
4) Improved Pliers: RoverTac is constantly listening to user input and making improvements to the product. The pliers are far more powerful than most tasks require.
5) A Gift: This is a year-round handy tool for campers, hikers, and DIYers for Father, Son, Boyfriend, Men, and Women for their birthdays, Christmas, and Father’s Day. It’s also a unique present for adolescent boys. It will be used all year, rather than being thrown away like most gifts.
6) Pocket knife: The Rovertac Multitool Knife is a tough, dependable, and easy-to-use tool that can perform practically any job in almost any condition. This lightweight multitool integrates seven useful tools that will make a great impact and features an ergonomic design, sturdy stainless steel construction, and a secure locking system. The Knife Blade is the tool’s focal point. It’s built to last and will give you substantial support.
RoverTac Multitool Knife includes:
- Knife Blade
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutter
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver Bit Adapter
- 9-in-1 Screwdriver bits set
Secure Locking Mechanism
When we build a tool, we always put safety first. This liner lock makes it simple to secure the blade and avoid injury. To fold the blade, all you have to do is press the lock.
Upgraded Pliers Handle
RoverTac is always upgrading its products in response to client input. We strengthened the pliers’ handles. It’s a heavy-duty plier that can handle a variety of tasks.
Easy to Handle
A robust molded nylon sheath with a thick belt strap is included with your order. You can’t even tell it’s there when you’re going around the yard or sprinting outside.
Practical Christmas Gifts for Men
RoverTac Multi-Tool comes in a premium gift box. Makes a great Christmas gift for Dads and Grads, Campers, Hikers, Preppers, and more on Christmas, Birthdays, Father’s Day, Retirement, Camping Trips, and more. It’s a compact and unique problem-solving tool that will be enjoyed by everyone.
- Keep sharp things out of the reach of youngsters.
- When you’re done, make sure to fold the tools completely back.
- Sharp edges should not be left out. To keep the tool safe, keep it in the sheath.
- Please use tools for their creation to avoid personal injury. Personal injury might result from improper use.
- Always direct the cut away from body when using a saw or cutting motion, and keep your free hand spaced from the area.
- When unfolding blades or other sharp instruments, do it with the point of the tool facing away from you; never unfold a tool “halfway.” Check to see if it’s totally stored or if it’s out and locked.
It comes with a sturdy nylon pouch in which to store it. A loop on the bag allows it to be attached to a belt. I’m not planning to use the belt loop much, if at all, because this isn’t going to be utilized for camping or hiking. I tested everything out when I initially got it. There were no issues at all. It’s small, adaptable, durable, and of exceptional quality, plus it’s backed by a lifetime warranty.
The overall length of the knife is 7.6 inches, with a blade length of around 3.5 inches. The blade is razor-sharp and equipped with a safety lock.
I like that the screwdriver choice includes so many different heads. I also appreciate the fact that I now have access to all of my tools in one place. The quality is outstanding. This multitool comes highly recommended from me.
The weight of the knife was the first thing I noticed about it. It’s quite heavy, which I take as a sign of high quality. It isn’t just low-cost plastic. I have weak nails, so getting the knives out was difficult for me, but this is not an issue for my spouse. The blade of the knife is also razor-sharp. This is a pocket knife that I would strongly recommend as a low-cost option.
Certain items must be included in a party planner’s toolset. Screwdrivers, scissors, and knives are among my tools. When you have all of things in bag, it becomes bulky and burdensome. One of new favorite tools to have in toolbox could be this one. This single item has now replaced all of individual parts.
When I was cutting a fishing hook, the plier handle broke off. When I applied light pressure to the piler handle, it broke off. The quality of the material was bad.
This knife was upgraded by the seller and given to me. It appears to be the same knife. However, I put the handle to the test and found it to be considerably more durable than the prior knife.