The Elk Hunter Commando Delrin Stag Handled knife is handcrafted from high-grade 1.4116 German cutlery steel and each .14 inch-thick blade bears the distinctive “diamond needle” proof mark of a Rockwell Hardness tester which verifies the proper hardness of the blade. The hollow-ground drop-point blade is 4.2 inches long and the overall length is 8.5 inches. The sheath is leather and is specifically designed to keep the cutting portion away from the sheath to help the knife maintain it edge. German Steel Blade, Assembled in China.
- 1.4116 Germany Cutlery Steel Blade
- Blade Length 4.2″, Total Length 8.5″, Knife Weight 7 oz.
- POM Commando Stag Handles with Brass Bolster and Pins
- 55-57 Rockwell Hardness, Tested and Proofmarked
- Handsome Leather Sheath with Lanyard Strap