The first fixed blade addition to the popular RazorSafe Series with two styles of interchangeable 3.5 inch drop-point, and new 5.0 inch boning/fillet blades to field dress, debone and process game into perfect cuts for the table-all with a single tool. The rubberized TPR handle is ergonomically shaped for a positive, nonslip grip, and prevents fatigue during long periods of use. Comes complete with six blades and polymer/nylon belt sheath with removable blade pouch and blade caddy.
- OUTDOOR EDGE’S NEW FIXED BLADE RAZORSAFE SERIES REPLACEABLE RAZOR BLADE KNIFE.
- TWO BLADES STYLES – Interchange stainless stell blades to form a 3.5″ drop-point or a 5.0″ boning/fillet knife to field dress, debone and process game into perfect cuts for the table. Each knife comes with three 3.5″ skinning blades and three 5.0″ boning blades.
- HANDLE – Ergonomically shaped rubberized non-slip TPR handle. Available in blaze orange or black.
- OVERALL KNIFE LENGTH and WEIGHT — Length: 8.0″ with drop point blade, 9.5″ with boning/fillet blade. Weight: Knife only 2.4 ounces, with sheath 4.7 ounces.
- POLYMER NYLON SHEATH – long enough to store the knife with either blade and includes a detachable caddy to carry your spare blades.