Kershaw’s LoneRock (1895) is featured in the Kershaw state-of-the-art Hunting Series for hardness, durability and toughness. With a thumb rest and heavy mid-spine jimping, the LoneRock (1895) was designed to provide multiple grip options and fine control. The 3.2” fixed blade is made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, known for its strength, edge retention and resistance to wear and corrosion. The LoneRock’s carbo-nitride blade coat increases the blade’s hardness, helps maintain the edge, increases the overall lifetime of the blade and looks great in a sleek grey. Full-tang construction provides strength and Kershaw’s K-Texture on the handle gives the LoneRock a secure grip, even in slippery conditions. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized, providing a non-slip grip, even in extreme conditions, making all the difference in getting a secure hold on the LoneRock and being able to use it comfortably. A nylon sheath is included with the LoneRock.
- 3.2-inch fixed blade full tang construction, made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel featuring excellent strength, edge retention and wear resistance
- Secure grip with Kershaw’s K-Texture handle, providing a non-slip rubberized grip, even in slippery conditions
- A reliable tool for any hunter, trapper, wilderness guide, survivalist, angler, backpacker or anyone in need of a strong fixed blade knife
- The LoneRock 1895 is an excellent gift idea for any special occasion such as graduation, birthdays, holidays, first time hunting trips, anniversaries, retirements, weddings and more
- Handsome carbo-nitride blade coat increases the blade’s hardness, helps maintain the edge and increases the overall lifetime of the blade