With its ground neck and medium-weight head, the Hultafors classic hunting is ideal for easier forestry work as well as for skinning game with great precision. This makes it your perfect hunting partner. It is also an ideal gift for any hunting enthusiast.
The axe is hand forged and made from Swedish quality steel in the forge at Hults Bruk. The forging tradition goes as far back as 1697, and the steel head is struck 40-60 times to increase density and durability to the head.
The name of this axe comes from Gunnar Ekelund, the squire who initiated axe production at a larger scale in Hults Bruk in 1870 – 1875. Take care of your axe and it will stay a faithful companion for many years to come.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- Head Weight: 850g (approx. 1.9lbs) / Total Weight 1210g (2.7lbs) – Handle Length: 500 mm/20″
- The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use
- Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. The axe is shipped in its own storage box.