Damascus Steel Knife is made with folded and pounded high carbon and low carbon layers of steel, Enamoring water like pattern with Exotic Visual Appeal, Remarkable Hardness, Intended Sharpness as well as Durability that withstands the heavy usage of a Hunter. Precision Heat Treatment methods applied to get required Hardness of Blade. Every single Knife took Hours of skilled hands who have the Heritage of Traditional Techniques from generations to make the Best Quality Knives.
Handmade Artistry: In this World where machines make more and more things we buy, it is quit Refreshing to Find a Product that is Handmade. Because each Knife Is Handmade with Natural Material, there might be some variation in its color, Damascus pattern or it may differ slightly in appearance but has the same Attention to Quality as the one pictured. Beautiful file work on the Top edge of Knife enhance its character and appearance.
Grace Knives is working exclusively with the Craftsman to make Self Explanatory Products for our Valued Customers. We do not have any authorized seller to sell copies of our products.
Precautions and Care:
Do not leave it in water, keep it Dry and apply vegetable Oil or any lubricant Oil after washing.
Do not put the Knife into Sheath to store for a Long time.
Underage sale is prohibited.
- Handmade Damascus Steel Knife made for Hunting, Camping and other Outdoor Activities.
- Razor Sharp and Durable Edge for Rough and Tough Use with Hardness of 58 – 60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- It Measures Overall Length 9.25″ _ Blade Length 5″ and Handle Length 4.25″ that Gives Perfect Grip in Hand.
- Handle is Made with Beautiful Pakka Wood Sheet. Genuine Leather Sheath is Added to Hold This Knife on a Belt.
- Easy Maintenance is Required to Prevent from Rusting and it Will Provide Great Service for Years.