Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The Strong-arm Fixed Blade carries on our legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. With a sheath that can be mounted in a variety of ways, this knife offers reliable use whether on-duty or off. Featuring a serrated edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the Strong-arm was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. Obtain a solid grip on the knife in all conditions with its diamond-texture rubberized handle. The striking pommel positioned at the base of the handle functions to break through hard surfaces for effective rescue operations, and ceramic coating on the blade offers subtle use through low visual profile, as well as preventing corrosion for long life of the blade. The Strong Arm’s modular sheath system is as important as the knife itself. With the sheath’s snap-together components, the operator can mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75″ tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion. The Strong-arm Fixed Blade is designed and built in Portland, Oregon.
- The StrongArm features a coyote brown handle and a serrated edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Ceramic blade coating and rubberized diamond texture grip
- A striking pommel at the base of the handle breaks through hard surfaces
- Four mounting pieces and sheath can be used for mounting on MOLLE, belt, or in drop-leg fashion
- Proudly made in USA at Gerber’s Portland, Oregon factory