The Gerber MP600 Bladeless is designed expressly for compliance with “No Knife” policies of industrial facilities, hospitals, and other similar institutions that limit the kinds of items people carry on their bodies, helping ensure safety in the workplace, while still giving you the benefit of this industrial-strength MP’s muscular multitude of tools. Its needle nose pliers, accessible with one-handed open, greatly simplify a wide array of tasks. It contains rotatable, replaceable Tungsten Carbide wire cutters, and a brawny, removable RemGrit saw, so you can take it along or simply take it out. The MP600 Bladeless also contains a Phillips driver, three separate sizes of flat heads, a file, scissors, a built-in ruler, a lanyard ring, and a can and bottle opener, all of which lock in place for safe application. Gerber limited lifetime warranty.
- 13 tools are specifically designed to comply with “no knife” policies.
- One-hand opening design is accessible + simple to use.
- Solid stainless steel construction w/ black oxide finish is stealth.
- Includes replaceable tungsten carbide wire cutters + ballistic nylon sheath.
- Time proven + versatile, it goes anywhere you do.
- 12 fully locking tools in one multitool
- Includes needlenose plier, 3 flat drivers, phillips driver, file, replaceable RemGrit saw, replaceable cutters, can and bottle opener, scissors, ruler
- Travel friendly and complies with no knife policy in the workplace
- One-handed opening pliers with a flick of the wrist
- Black oxide coated handle