Folding knife Firebird FB7603 has all the qualities of a good blade. It is convenient, nice and very durable. Therefore, this model has become so much in demand with many buyers in different countries.
The blade of this hunting knife is made of popular knife steel grade 440C. This is a stainless steel alloy with sufficiently high hardness so that the knife can hold sharp sharpening for a long time. At the same time, it can be easily processed, and therefore the knife blade can be sharpened in the field using a small pocket tool. The knife length (specifically its metal part) is 8.7mm. The blade is smoothly sharpened and ends with a sharp tip and, thus, is perfect for typical cooking, although, it can be used in many other situations. The blade thickness is 3.3mm so it is perfectly suitable for hard work that requires applied force.
The bowie knife blade is opened by thumb stud fixed closer to her butt at the base of the blade. And in the working position it is held by a quality pin lock G-Lock.
The handle of the Firebird FB7603 model is manufactured with plates from G10. This lightweight composite material has an admirable strength. Moreover, it does not soak, does not burn out in the sun and is generally very durable. It is a good choice for a tourist knife. The handle is made not slippery by rolling of a small geometric pattern on the surface of the G10. There is also a clip that allows to fix the knife.
- Lock Type: G-Lock
- Blade Material: 440C
- Total Length: 7″
- Blade Length: 3″
- Knife Weight (pounds): 0.18
- Firebird F7603 is created with G-Lock. It is a robust lock design, which allows you to use this knife conveniently in wide range of situations.
- 440C stainless steel blade and G10 handle
- With rivet in the blade, convenient to open the knife
- Anti-slip and ergonomic handle with clip and lanyard hole, comfortable to hold
- Lightweight and pocket size