Hoyt Buck’s first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, nearly one hundred years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work.
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/8″ Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied blade is suitable for heavier tasks.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN – Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for serious hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate quality.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE – Classic Heritage Walnut Handle with contoured grip make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. An integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA – FOREVER WARRANTY – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.