It all began with the 110 Folding Hunter. The 110 could be found on a lot of sailor’s belts in the Navy. One day, a couple of soldiers got into a fight and the 110 Folding Hunter was used. As a result, the captain issued a decree that knives carried could not have a blade length of a certain size. The 110 ended up being too long, so Buck Knives took the initiative and created the Ranger, a smaller version of the 110. The 112 is another traditional favorite. Length 4 1/4″ closed. Made in the USA
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE – 3″ 420HC Steel Clip Blade has great edge retention and corrosion resistance. The Clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for piercing and slicing. Closed length 4-1/4″ Weight 5.6 oz.
- STRENGTH & SAFETY – The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN – Macassar Ebony handle with Brass Bolsters deliver a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CLASSIC & COMPACT for EVERYDAY CARRY -The 112 Ranger is a mini version of the renowned 110 Folding Hunter. This knife comes with a Genuine Leather Sheath for safe and secure transportation on your belt or in your bag
- MADE IN THE USA – FOREVER WARRANTY – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA