The 106 Compadre Axe is among the Compadre Series of outdoor tools that boasts the latest in design and innovation. The 5160 steel and ergonomic handle design combine to create a chopping and game prep tool suitable for a wide array of outdoor activities. It also comes with a compact and durable black leather sheath. Designed for outdoor use, the Compadre Axe is forward weighted to make the task of chopping easier. It features an attractive MI carta handle which is comfortable while using it one-handed or two-handed. To complete the project, Our team added a cerate coating that not only adds style, but also aids in the prevention of rust and corrosion.
- Compadre camp Series – the compadre camp Axe is one of three in the series. The collection also includes a camp knife and froe; all with Cerate coated blades for style, uniqueness and strength. The coating also aids in preventing rust and corrosion
- Essential tool – a forward weighted hatchet designed to make the task of chopping easier. The 5160 steel is resilient to shattering, extremely durable and has excellent edge retention
- Innovative design- the ergonomic natural MI carta handle with finger grooves is a comfortable fit Whether using it one-handed or two-handed
- Protection – the compadre Axe Comes with a compact and durable black leather sheath with stainless steel attachment ring to protect the blade when not in Use. Overall length 12-3/4″, weight 23. 4 oz.
- Made in the USA – Forever – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a Lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.