The 104 Compadre camp knife is among the Compadre Series of outdoor tools that boasts the latest in design and innovation. Designed and engineered with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, the camp knife offers full tang construction and a heavy-duty, stylish natural canvas Micarta handle. The advanced design makes for easy carry, while the coated blade adds style and uniqueness to your outdoor collection of tools. Sized right for any job, the camp knife is a must have for the outdoor enthusiast
- Compadre camp Series – the compadre Axe is one of three in the series. The collection also includes a camp knife and froe; all with Cerate Cobalt coated blades for style, uniqueness and aids in preventing rust and corrosion
- Essential tool – the Buck Knives 104 Compadre camp knife is a full tang knife with a 4-1/2″ Blade, perfect for all-around camp Use
- Innovative design- the ergonomic natural Micarta handle with finger grooves is a comfortable fit Whether using it one-handed or two-handed and provides a secure grip when wet
- Protection – the compadre camp knife comes with a compact and durable black leather sheath to protect the blade when not in Use. Overall length 9-1/2″ Weight 7. 1 oz.
- An American icon – Buck Knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
- Made in the USA – Forever – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a Lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.