This is a frame-lock knife with smooth and reliable deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and the quality of a Buck knife for an affordable price. The Bones is a modern and high-tech design, with special attention to ergonomics, including a curved handle with grip points. These grip points are built-in at three critical pressure points to ensure a secure grasp. To keep this knife at its lightest, the skeletal framework minimizes material weight, while maintaining strength. The blade is partially serrated for added performance. The knife features a one-hand ambidextrous open blade deployment with a thumb stud. It is available in two sizes and colors for convenience.
- Blade Length: 3″ (7.6 cm); Length Closed: 4 1/2″ (11.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide coated
- Carry System: Stainless steel belt/boot/pocket clip, Black, reversible
- Handle Material: Black Oxide Coated Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (125.3 g)