Made from quality materials, the open season Series is a combination of the best tools necessary for a successful hunting season. Offered in 420HC with a contoured Red wood handle, the open season Series is a right fit for the serious Hunter or beginners. Each knife comes with its own sheath and is covered by Buck’s famous Forever .
- RAZOR SHARP DROP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4″ 420HC stainless steel drop point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The drop point blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY – Easy to open with a thumb hole cutout. The mid-lock locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-3/4″ Weight 6. 2 oz.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Heavy-Duty black polyester sheath is included. Securely and safely stores your knife, easy to attach to your belt with a wide belt loop
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
- MADE IN THE USA – FOREVER – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.