Standard Dive Knife Features Sheath and Strap When diving,your knife can be strapped to your leg or arm,or mounted to your dive belt or buoyancy compensation device (BCD).Wear the knife in a place that is most comfortable for you,within easy reach;you should be capable of drawing it with one hand.Dive knives come a sheath that make sure your sheath holds your knife securely,yet allows you to draw it with hand.Most sheaths are made from ABS plastic,which stores your knife without blunting it. BOffer Knives Set Features: Type:Medium Straight Knife Knife overall length:8.66in Overall length with Sheath:9.45in Blade length: 3.85in Grip length:4.13in Blade thickness: 0.14in Blade width:0.98in(max) Blade material:420C steel Knife handle:420C steel Hardness:58HRC Sheath:ABS plastic The handle has paracord wrapped around the full tang knife. Nylon sheath fits on your belt loops with a snap closure. Plastic locking knife holder that has a quick release button. Water drain hole handle design with nylon string. BOffer knifes comes with two sheaths.One is a diving sheath that is made of hard plastic and the knife locks into it and has a safety release button.It comes with adjustable straps so you attach it to your leg for hands free swimming.It also came with a snap closure sheath to wear on your belt.Use it when outdoor camping,fishing,geocaching,under water dive,metal detecting,hiking and more.A good knife for snorkeling,shallow scuba and cutting fish line. Warming Tips: ★ Wash after each dive like any other knife maintenance and it will last.
- ★Sheath for leg,arm,belt,BCD.Save 5% Enter code PRIME019 within!
- ★420C stainless steel,overall length:approx 8.5″,blade length:approx 4″.
- ★Rugged diving knives,It came sharp and ready to use for snorkeling,fishing,swimming,boating,shallow scuba and cutting fish line,also for combat,self-defense.
- ★1x knife,2 x sheaths that impact-resistant ABS plastic sheath and nylon holster,4 x adjustable 3/4 inch wide straps that 2 x elastic straps and 2 x nylon straps.
- ★NEVER RUST:420C steel blade,the rust issue that some other users are experiencing is a user error,rather than a bad product.As with any dive knife,the blade should be cleaned,dried,and oiled before putting it away.