A large fixed blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. One of our pro-staffers said they liked it because, “It feels like I can break down game or fight off a bear with the knife. ” Intended for Hunting use, our Saddle Mountain Skinner models have a lanyard hole and come with a sheath. The 15003-1 comes with a black, molded Kydex sheath with reversible belt loop. The 15003-2 comes with a brown, pressure fit, rich leather sheath with an integrated guard. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: Fixed; Action: Fixed Blade; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 4. 17″ (10. 59cm); Blade Thickness: 0. 140″ (3. 56mm); Overall Length: 8. 73″ (22. 17cm); Handle Thickness: 0. 58″ (14. 73mm); Weight: 5. 18oz. (146. 85g) [G10 Handle] and 4. 70oz. (133. 24g) [Wood Handle]; Sheath Weight: 1. 85oz. (52. 45g) [G10 Handle] and 1. 42oz. (40. 26g) [Wood Handle].
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The stabilized wood handle is more resistant to environmental hardships than natural wood, making it ideal for hunting.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Saddle Mountain Skinner is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The Saddle Mountain Skinner 15003-2’s large-radius blade with added hook excels at skinning and meat removal. It’s designed specifically for hunting purposes.
- ALWAYS READY: The 15003-2 is the perfect size for a hunting knife. The leather sheath is durable, pressure fitted, and features an integrated guard.
- FOR LIFE: Benchmade’s limited Lifetime and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.