A large fixed blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. One of our pro-staffers said they liked it because, “It feels like I can break down game or fight off a bear with the knife.” Intended for Hunting use, our Saddle Mountain Skinner models have a lanyard hole and come with a sheath. The 15001-1 comes with a black, molded Kydex sheath with reversible belt loop. The 15001-2 comes with a brown, pressure fit, rich leather sheath with an integrated guard. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: Fixed; Action: Fixed Blade; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 4.17″ (10.59cm); Blade Thickness: 0.140″ (3.56mm); Overall Length: 8.73″ (22.17cm); Handle Thickness: 0.58″ (14.73mm); Weight: 5.13oz. (145.43g) [G10 Handle] and 4.70oz. (133.24g) [Wood Handle]; Sheath Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g) [G10 Handle] and 1.42oz. (40.26g) [Wood Handle].
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Saddle Mountain Skinner is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The Saddle Mountain Skinner 15001-1’s large-radius blade excels at skinning and meat removal. It’s designed specifically for hunting purposes.
- ALWAYS READY: The 15001-1 is the perfect size for a hunting knife. The Kydex sheath is durable and provides ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade’s limited Lifetime Warranty and Life Sharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Bench made will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.