The Mini Griptilian 556 is small, fierce and features a drop-point blade crafted from American made CPM-S30V stainless steel for exceptional edge retention and corrosion resistance. The blade is coupled with our super-durable (and fully ambidextrous) Grivory handle, patented AXIS locking mechanism, stainless steel liners, lanyard hole and reversible clip. Ultra tough and built for rugged, everyday use, the applications of the Mini Griptilian 556 are nearly limitless.
Proudly designed and made in the USA, every Benchmade Knife comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service.
Our LifeSharp service is provided to you free of charge. Simply send your Benchmade to us with your carrier of choice and we’ll gladly clean, oil, adjust and re-sharpen your Benchmade knife to a factory razor-sharp edge. Once your knife is serviced, we’ll ship it back to you at no cost.
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 2.91″ (7.39cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.100″ (2.54mm)
Open Length: 6.78″ (17.22cm)
Closed Length: 3.87″ (9.83cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.51″ (12.95mm)
Weight: 2.81oz. (79.66g)
- BUILT TO PERFORM: Simplicity meets unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL: Extremely well-balanced; superb edge qualities and rust resistance.
- THE GRIVORY HANDLE: Is fully ambidextrous, has a textured grip, and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE YOUR BENCHMADE ANYWHERE: With its reduced profile and lightweight design, the Mini Griptilian 556 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.