A compact knife for those who are looking to save space, it’s truly about as much knife as you will ever need for processing your harvest thanks to the large applied blade radius that excels at skinning and meat removal. Mechanism: FixedAction: Fixed BladeBlade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)Blade Length: 2. 67″ (6. 78cm)Blade Thickness: 0. 140″ (3. 56mm)Length: 6. 32″ (16. 05cm)Handle Thickness: 0. 58″ (14. 73mm)
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Drop-point with wide blade radius makes breaking down game a breeze.
- G10 HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite material that’s been backfilled with resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Stronger than natural wood.
- SUPERIOR TACTICAL USE: The full-tang, fixed blade construction provides enhanced stability when in use; Kydex belt loop sheath for easy access; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile, compact size, and lightweight design, the Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-1 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.