Form and function in the same package. The first variant in the Freek family brings together two incredibly durable materials, G10 and CPM-M4 steel. The gray and black layered G10 is milled to provide excellent grip and style, while the red G10 base layer and anodized aluminum barrel spacers bring an additional pop of color to the handles. The high-strength CPM-M4 blade is designed for hard use, pushing the limits of what the already tough Freek was meant to do. This knife is a true super Freek.
Proudly designed and made in the USA, every Benchmade Knife comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service.
Our LifeSharp service is provided to you free of charge. Simply send your Benchmade to us with your carrier of choice and we’ll gladly clean, oil, adjust and re-sharpen your Benchmade knife to a factory razor-sharp edge. Once your knife is serviced, we’ll ship it back to you at no cost.
Blade length: 3.60″ (9.14cm)
Blade thickness: 0.114″ (2.896mm)
Open: 8.46″ (21.49cm)
Closed: 4.86″ (12.34cm)
Weight: 4.30oz (121.90g)
Handle thickness: 0.62″ (15.75mm)
- A TRUE SUPER FREEK: Two incredibly durable materials brought together in one functional, sleek knife; G10 handle combined with CPM-M4 for all every day and outdoor applications
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-M4 STEEL: High-strength and able to handle virtually any task; Extreme edge retention and wear resistance; Drop-point blade in black coated finish; Requires extra care to prevent rust
- G10 HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite fiberglass soaked in resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Extremely durable and impervious to moisture
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Additional details include red anodized aluminum spacers and DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated lock stud
- READY TO PERFORM: Reversible tip-up split-arrow pocket clip for ultimate accessibility; Add it to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit and more