A knife built for the toughest jobs where superior versatility is required, the Bushcrafter 162-1 features a fixed drop-point blade crafted with American made CPM-S30V steel for first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance. The blade is coupled with an ultra durable G10 handle that’s impervious to moisture and provides stability across fast-changing climates. Carrying the tool is made easy with the ambidextrous Kydar sheath. The Bushcrafter 162-1 is versatile and ready for whatever the job, mission, or task requires.
Proudly designed and made in the USA, every Benchmade Knife comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service.
Our LifeSharp service is provided to you free of charge. Simply send your Benchmade to us with your carrier of choice and we’ll gladly clean, oil, adjust, and re-sharpen your Benchmade knife to a factory razor-sharp edge. Once your knife is serviced, we’ll ship it back to you at no cost.
Designer: Shane Sibert
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 4.40″ (11.18cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.164″ (4.17mm)
Overall Length: 9.15″ (23.24cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.92″ (23.37mm)
Weight: 7.72oz. (218.86g)
Sheath Weight: 1.86oz. (76.54g)
- BUILT FOR THE MISSION: Robust, rugged style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; A robust survival tool that’s as versatile as it is tough.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that’s impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- FIXED BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Provides enhanced stability when in use; Kydar sheath with belt loop for easy access.
- A MODERN BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: Built for the toughest jobs where superior versatility is required, the Bushcrafter 162-1 is a true workhorse; Add it to your gear collection, survival kit, tackle box, and more.