The Altitude is designed for backcountry adventure, for the hunter who counts every ounce. The ultimate lightweight hunting knife features the incredible edge performance of CPM-S90V blade steel and unique carbon fiber micro scales for dexterity and control not typically found in skeletonized knives. The Altitude continues to take hunting performance to new heights and includes a lanyard hole and a sheath for easy carry and access. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: Fixed; Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC); Blade Length: 3.08″ (7.82cm); Blade Thickness: 0.09″ (2.29mm); Overall Length: 7.38″ (18.75cm); Handle Thickness: 0.35″ (8.89mm); Weight: 1.67oz (47.34g).
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S90V stainless steel blade has exceptional edge retention while still maintaining great strength and toughness. The carbon fiber and G10 handle offers extreme durability and stability with minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Altitude 15200 is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing great strength and reliability. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The Altitude 15200’s drop-point blade is well-balanced and versatile, making it ideal for hunting purposes.
- ALWAYS READY: This all-around hunting blade features a black Boltaron sheath for protection and ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade’s limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.