A quintessential, do-everything EDC tool, the 940-1 features a reverse tanto blade crafted with high-end American made CPM-S90V steel for exceptional edge retention and corrosion resistance. The carbon fiber handle is durable, incredibly lightweight, fully ambidextrous, and textured for a sure and comfortable grip. Finishing the job is our patented AXIS locking mechanism (for a seamless, one-handed open), stainless steel liners, and reversible clip. An exceptional addition to your gear collection, the 940-1 is built for rugged, everyday use.
Proudly designed and made in the USA, every Benchmade Knife comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service.
Our LifeSharp service is provided to you free of charge. Simply send your Benchmade to us with your carrier of choice and we’ll gladly clean, oil, adjust, and re-sharpen your Benchmade knife to a factory razor-sharp edge. Once your knife is serviced, we’ll ship it back to you at no cost.
Blade Steel: S90V
Blade Length: 3.40″ (8.64cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.115″ (2.92mm)
Open Length: 7.87″ (19.99cm)
Closed Length: 4.47″ (11.35cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.44″ (11.18mm)
Weight: 2.44oz. (69.17g)
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- HIGH-END CPM-S90V STEEL: Uniform microstructure gives it a superior edge when it comes to wear and corrosion resistance ; Serrated reverse tanto blade is nimble, versatile, and made for the outdoors.
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER HANDLE: Exceptionally strong with a featherweight feel in the hand and gnarled texture across the board for a sure grip
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Standard clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940-1 is the perfect addition to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.