Handcrafted in the world renowned Tuscan town of Scarperia, this Made in Italy 3 piece cheese knife set will beautifully accompany your cheese selections for every occasion. These Italian knives, made in a country in love with cheeses, are perfectly designed to cut and serve a wide variety of cheeses from soft cheeses such as brie, goat cheese and ricotta, semi-soft cheeses such as gouda, fontina and cheddar and hard cheeses such as parmesan, manchego and gruyere. The graceful designs combined with unsurpassed quality of materials result in an exceptionally attractive 3 piece set that brings a touch of Italian lifestyle to your home. Established in the 1500’s, knifemakers of Coltelleria Saladini work today combining passion and tradition with continuous innovation and research to create this outstanding modern day set. Unlike many other knife producers today, the Saladini artisans use a high carbon stainless steel which undergoes a complicated and expensive process of compacting, forging and tempering, resulting in blades, bolsters and tangs with excellent hardness and durability. The knife blades are inserted into the solid handles with hidden tangs, creating neat aesthetic lines which also provide superior resistance to external elements. The luxurious sculpted ox horn handles are ergonomically balanced for a perfect fit in the hand. This set is crafted to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance and is designed with an optimal level of sharpness and corrosion resistance. Saladini products are recognizable by the stamped hallmark engraved into the blade, a sign of authenticity which sets Saladini’s products apart. The cheese knives, along with a handmade wooden storage box, are perfect as a sentimental gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions, a beautiful memento for those who have traveled to Italy or for those who simply enjoy the beauty of Italian design and the dedication to quality.
- Gorgeous uniquely Italian set with soft (3.5 Inch blade), semi-soft (3.5 inch blade) and hard cheese (2.8 inch blade) knives
- Rich sculpted ox horn handles are strong and comfortable for control and stability in use
- Perfectly proportioned precision-forged and tempered AISI 420B Italian stainless steel blades for ease of use and durability
- Made in Italy by Master Knifemakers of Scarperia using the best of traditional and modern techniques
- Note: Natural product. Color varies from light gray or brown to dark brown and streaked. Lifetime manufacturers guarantee.