This Knife is the ideal tool for craftsmen, hobbyists, artists and professionals alike. Perfect hobby knife set come with 5aluminum knife handles , designed specifically to make precise, accurate cuts in light, medium and heavy weight materials. Durable, lightweight and rust-resistant, our high quality blades knife will provide you with reliable, consistent cuts, day after day.
Material: All aluminum handle with stainless steel blades
Quantity: 5pcs art knives, 30pcs blades
1. Insert the cutter head in the middle of the gap between the cutter heads, and properly tighten the cutter head nut to use it.
2, the method of holding the hand is the same as holding the pen, the force should be appropriate.
3, in order to protect the blade, when the paper is cut, the pad should be placed under the paper.
[Reminder] Because the blade is very sharp, put on the cap immediately after use, do not let children touch.
In the use, the direction of the force is always consistent with the direction of the blade, so as to avoid the hard force on the left and right, otherwise the tip is easy to break.
- What you get: Comes with 5pcs hobby knife with safety cap, art knives and extra 30pcs blades, each blade is very sharp and durable, make it accurately cut, detail, trim and peel.
- Non-slip design: All-aluminum handle for a comfortable grip, Lightweight metal handle with textured design for better grip and control,SK-5 alloy tool steel blade, sharp and long life.
- Uses: Glass sticker cleaning, paper cutting, plastic film, textiles, wood carving, crafts, mobile phone film use, family DIY, Ideal for cutting wood, cardboard, paper, plastic, cloth, leather and foam board craft.
- Good quality: The stainless steel blades are very pointed and The all-aluminum chuck is more stable, feels good and does not rust, Safety cap can protect you from getting hurt when the knife is not applied
- Easy change blade: Craft art knife just needs to twist the collar to loosen the current blade, carefully remove the old blade from the collect and insert a new blade into place. Retighten the collar to ensure the blade is secure and does not wiggle.